The edge of the pond liner can be rolled over and secured in a trench or it can be fixed to a vertical wall made in brick or concrete. Box-shaped pond liners can be made for rectangular structures. The vast majority of flexible pond liners available commercially are manufactured of EPDM, butyl rubber or PVC, with EPDM being the most popular at the moment due to cost. A newer method involves a spray-based coating known as polyurea, and though the cost of using polyurea is considerably higher than flexible sheets, the lifespan of the material may be much longer than any other.
Custom fabricated pond liners will keep water & other liquids from seeping into the soil. Our pond lining materials are extremely durable, enabling a large or small area to be lined. Many of our pond liners can withstand extreme UV exposures and other extreme and adverse weather conditions. A pond liner can be made in one single piece or if extremely large, panels can be seamed together and installed in the field.Our pond liners can be easily shaped to fit the contours of your pond, allowing for more design flexibility and reliability. It also helps to enhance the life of your pond. We are one of the leading suppliers of pond liners & have a wide range of pond liners in several shapes & sizes which are manufactured from the finest materials.
• High flexibility: Firestone EPDM Geomembranes remain highly flexible even at very low temperatures (down to –45 °C), enabling year round installation in a variety of climates and terrain.
• High elongation: Firestone EPDM Geomembranes can elongate over 300%, which enables the membrane to stretch and conform to objects in the subgrade.
• Superior weathering resistance: Firestone EPDM Geomembranes offer unmatched resistance to ultraviolet radiation and ozone.
• Quick and easy installation: Firestone EPDM Geomembranes are available in large seamless panel sizes up to 15m in width and 61m in length resulting in fewer field seams and less installation time.
• Low maintenance: Firestone EPDM Geomembranes require little or no regular maintenance after installation. The Geomembrane can survive normal environmental exposure for well over 30 years.
• Environmentally friendly: Firestone EPDM Geomembrane is an inert material with low environmental impact during production and use. In addition, Firestone’s EPDM manufacturing facilities have received ISO 14001 certification, a testimony of the company’s commitment to environmental management.
Technical Data Sheets
We have several technical data sheets on pond lining services and products.
- INSTAL-TOOLS.pdf – (92 KB)
- POND_LINER-FIRESTONE.pdf – (480 KB)
- SYSTEM-INSTAL.pdf – (580 KB)
- SYSTEM_DESIGN.pdf – (580 KB)
- TECH-DATA-SHEET.pdf – (180 KB)